Thursday, January 25, 2007

Learning Goals

Tiffany’s ambitious but not certain goals.
Writing 1B Tiffany Choi
1.Goal: I’ll learn about reflective compositions since I have weakness at comparing between specific incidents & experiences.
-Method: I need to use personal experience as a basis for reflection.
2.Goal: I have to learn more about precise and descriptive words that fit in my essays and my topics.
-Method: I’ll try to understand my topics first, and then I will study a lot of vocabulary words.
3.Goal: I need to discover about a variety of techniques to provide supporting detail.
-Method: I should provide more supportive detailed ideas after my topic sentences and opinions.
4.Goal: I aim to know conventions of spelling in written compositions.
-Method: There are some difficult vocabulary words that I’m confused with often, so I plan to memorize them.
5.al: I’ll study about the commonly confused terms in written compositions.
-ethod: I’ll try to understand the differences among the words & memorize.
6.Goal: I plan to learn about strategies to address writing to different audiences, because I choose too broad-area-audiences.
-Method: I’ll choose sufficient vocabulary words due to the audiences.
(Background, Age, Interests)

No comments: